These Terms constitute the entire Agreement between you and Masaun and govern your use of the Website, and they supersede any prior agreements between you and Masaun.
Please read these Terms carefully before using our Service.
By DISCLOSING Your PERSONAL INFORMATION, including PAYMENT INFORMATION, SHIPPING AND BILLING ADDRESS, creating an Account, and/or clicking “Purchase” or other similar button, You acknowledge that you:
– have read these Terms,
– understand these Terms, and
– accept and agree to be bound by them.
– If you disagree with these Terms, please do not use the Services or Our Website. If at any time you are not willing to be bound by these terms, you should, where applicable:
click the “I do not accept” or similar button, and
immediately cease and refrain from accessing or using the Services.
- PROMOTIONS AND CONTESTS
Any contests or promotions described or posted on this Website shall be governed by the rules regulating such event.
Masaun wants you to be satisfied with your purchases from this Website. Eligible items may be returned to Masaun in accordance with any Return Policy posted on this Website.
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTYa) Property of Masaun
The contents of the Services, including the Website and other materials made available via related Social Media, are protected by Australia copyright, trademark and other intellectual property laws and international treaties and owned or controlled by Masaun, or the party credited as the provider of the materials. You agree to abide by all additional copyright notices, information, or restrictions contained in any materials accessed through the Services.
By accepting these Terms, you further acknowledge and agree that we and any of our third party licensors own and shall continue to own all right, title, and interest in and to the materials and other elements of our services, including associated intellectual property rights under copyright, trade secret, patent, or trademark laws.
Except for any limited, revocable license expressly granted to you herein, these Terms do not grant you any ownership or other right or interest in or to the materials and/or other elements of the Services, or any other intellectual property rights of ours, whether by implication, estoppel, or otherwise. Any and all trademarks or service marks that we use in connection with the Services are marks owned by us. These Terms do not grant you any right, license, or interest in such marks, and you shall not assert any right, license, or interest in such marks or any words or designs that are confusingly similar to such marks.
You may not modify, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer or sale of, reproduce (except where expressly permitted for the storage of downloadable material), create new works from, distribute, perform, display, or in any way exploit, any of the content on this masaun.com.au , or the Services (including software), in whole or in part.
b) User-generated Content
We do not claim ownership of user-generated content and material. Any and all photographs, articles, images, graphics, videos, sounds, music, audio recordings, text, files, profiles, communications, comments, feedback, suggestions, ideas, concepts, questions, data or other content that you
(i) submit or post on the Site, on any of our blogs, social media accounts or through tools or applications we provide for posting or sharing such content with us; or
(ii) have posted or uploaded to your social media accounts, including but not limited to Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr and Pinterest, which are tagged with #Masaun or any other Masaun promoted hashtag (collectively “User Content”) shall be deemed non-confidential and non-proprietary.
By submitting or posting any User Content, you grant to Masaun and its affiliates a perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, worldwide, sub-licensable and transferable license to copy, publish, translate, modify, reformat, create derivative works from, distribute, reproduce
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.